This event took place on October 15, 2020
Project Convergence is an exercise that will test the sharing of targeting data among the Army’s newest weapons, including aerial scouts, long-range missile launchers and armored vehicles. In a way, it’s the advent to a future of multidomain operations. But to make all of this happen service leaders need the right network, the right information technology and the right concepts. In this session, we explored what happened, what kind of hardware and software is necessary and what kind of modernization must take place to be successful.
- BG Ross Coffman, Director, Next Generation Combat Vehicles CFT
- BG Rob Collins, Program Executive Officer for Command, Control, Communications - Tactical (PEO C3T)
- Col. Stephanie Ahern, Chief of Concepts, Army Futures Command
- COL Robert Ryan, Deputy Director, Network Cross-Functional Team
- Mike Raker, Vice President and Chief Engineer for C4ISR Systems, Leidos