This event took place on October 11, 2021
Data is the heart of the Pentagon’s vision for how to win future conflicts. The U.S. Army needs the latest tactical cloud and network technology to provide the best information at unprecedented speeds to soldiers and commanders. What challenges must the Army overcome to bring together and mine its vast data resources and provide up-to-date command post tools for Joint All-Domain Command and Control? In this panel, C4ISRNET asked Army leaders about their priorities to connect soldiers with combat clouds and networks that will change warfare by bringing computing and analysis to the battlefield.
- Lt. Gen. John Morrison, Deputy Chief of Staff, G6, U.S. Army
- Maj. Gen. Rob Collins, Program Executive Officer for Command, Control, Communications-Tactical (PEO C3T), U.S. Army
- Mr. Ross Guckert, Program Executive Officer for Enterprise Information Systems (PEO EIS), U.S. Army
- Brig. Gen. Jeth Rey, Director Network Cross Functional Team, U.S. Army
- Derrick R. Pledger, Director of Digital Modernization, Leidos